Air fryers are all the buzz right now, I actually own 2 of them. So I’m always trying to make my family favorites recipes work with the air fryer, sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t. I’m just learning as I go as I’m sure everyone else is.
Today I thought I would share my grandmother’s salmon patties recipe with you. I do NOT like fish at all, but I do love these. Growing up we had to eat whatever was on our plates or at least try. It has changed some so it doesn’t take as long to make. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Also if you don’t have an air fryer, you can always cook them on the stovetop!
Easy Air Fryer Salmon Patties
Air Fryer Salmon PattiesPrint This
4 5oz. Chicken Of The Sea Skinless Boneless Salmon (drained)
⅓ Parmesan Cheese
½ Cup Breadcrumb
½ Cup Chopped Onions
½ Teaspoon Hot Pepper Flakes
2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, just dig in with your hands.
- Form into any size patty you like. I use ⅓ or ½ measuring cup to do mine. It just depends on how many I want to make.
- Spritz one side with Olive Oil Spray and cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes flip and spritz the other side with oil and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes (more depending on how dark you like them).
- All Done!
- To cook on the stovetop just put oil in a pan and fry for 7 minutes and flip then cook another 7 minutes.
Recipe by: https://seeitcraftit.com/