This coming weekend the grandchildren are all coming over for a sleepover. I ask them what they would like to make for dinner and they all said Nana’s strombolis. I love doing recipes that my kids and grandchildren can join in on. When my kids were growing up this was something we could all do together with the whole family. I love the look on the kid’s faces when they see something coming out of the oven they made.
Now this recipe is one that they all ask for all the time, it’s fast and it’s really good. The best part is the kids can make it however they like. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family and friends do.
Easy Stromboli RecipePrint This
- 1 Cup all-purpose Flour
- ⅓ Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- Mix together all the pizza dough ingredients in a bowl with fork or hands until dough leaves sides.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface
- Knead 10 times into a ball.
- Cover with a bowl and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven 425 and line cooking sheet with parchment paper
- When the dough is ready to roll out, fold loosely into half and lay onto a cookie sheet and then unfold.
- Brush with Olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons pizza sauces then add some cheese
- ¼ Teaspoon garlic powder, pepperoni, pizza sauces, and more cheese
- Remember you can add whatever you like into it, just remember to save room to close
Recipe by: https://seeitcraftit.com/