My grandchildren are staying over for a few days and the girls who love to help in the kitchen wanted to make something. I know that I never have their attention for very long so I thought Oreo Balls would be fast, plus I know they love them. I only had Mint Oreos, who doesn’t like mint and chocolate? I know we do here. These are the easiest thing to make and so very simple.The hardest part is crushing the Oreos. I hope you enjoy them as much as we all do!
Mint Oreo Chocolate Balls RecipePrint This
1-15.25 oz Package Mint Oreos
1-8 oz Cream Cheese softened
1-16 oz Chocolate Wafers
- Crush the Oreos. You can put them in a baggie and smash it with something or crush them in a food processor. That’s what I use
- Mix softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos together. I use my hands easier to work with.
- Form into balls, put on wax paper. Put them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to get firm
- Melt the chocolate wafers in a microwave-safe bowl. I put them in for 1 minute, stir and then 30 seconds more.
- Roll the balls into the melted chocolate and let sit on wax paper until dried
Recipe by: https://seeitcraftit.com/