It’s a chilly morning here in PA. Sitting here enjoying my second cup of coffee, thinking I could really go for a slice of peach pie lol. Well, not enough time so instead I thought I would make something that is much faster and tastes amazing (that’s what my family says). Today I thought I would share with you one of the fastest home-cooked desserts anyone can make.
You can make it with any kind of pie fillings, 4 ingredients are all you need to make this. Just dump and bake then enjoy
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake RecipePrint This
- 2 (16 ounce) cans peaches in heavy syrup (undrained)
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- Vanilla ice cream, optional topping
- Preheat oven 375
- Dump both cans of peaches in a 9×13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2tsp of cinnamon on top of peaches.
- Dump dry cake mix on top and press down(so it will stick better).
- Cut small pieces of the butter & place it on top of the dry cake mix.
- Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon on top of the butter.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
Recipe by: https://seeitcraftit.com/